- Panthers are back in their stadium! Panthers Fan Fest is a great event to see the team while hanging out with other fans. Fans in attendance will receive a 2016 team roster photo card with a 2016 schedule as well as a gate giveaway. It is a free event, but you have to get a ticket beforehand to enter. Find out more info here.
- Looking for something to do on a quiet Sunday afternoon? Head down the South End to enjoy August Front Porch Sunday where local vendors, food and entertainment will be there from 1 to 5 p.m. Nothing like a nice stroll in a different neighborhood. Find out more info here.
- Join the Fillmore for a Pokewalk around Uptown Friday at 8PM. Starting off at Duckworth’s to grab drinks and then making their way to the panthers stadium in hopes of finding some big time Pokemon. Don’t miss out on this if you’ve been glued to your phone like I have! More info here.
- Start the 2016 Summer Olympics right with a bar crawl! Including nearly 10 bars with no line and no cover with purchase of the event tickets at Rooftop 210. You get a shirt, too! More info here.
- The Charlotte Mothers of Multiple Kids Consignment Sale is happening this Saturday at The Park Expo & Conference Center. Claimed to be the biggest in the region, all sorts of clothing and toys will be for sale. Two dollars to get in and four dollars to park, cash. Credit card can be used inside. Find out more here.
Categories: weekend events